One Pan Desserts are the perfect solution for easy entertaining, or just a special weeknight treat. What these desserts lack in dishes and decoration they make up for with their easy prep and delicious taste!
One Pan Desserts
From dessert lasagnas to icebox cakes, one pan desserts can be no-bake or traditional puddings or cakes. They often have multiple layers – but sometimes they are perfect with just two. What they all have in common is they make enough to feed quite a few people and are definite crowd-pleasers. This and their portability make them perfect for potlucks, parties, barbecues and holidays!
Many one pan desserts taste even better when prepared the day before, making it a low-fuss option for entertaining or bringing to a potluck.
Fruit Inspired One Pan Desserts
- First up, our Strawberry Icebox Cake is sweet, light and fresh without being too sugary, with layers of graham crackers, sweetened cream and strawberries.
- Jell-O Salad gets a fun make-over with this Mandarin Orange Jell-O Salad which is a huge hit with kids.
- An update on our original Pineapple version, this Strawberry Dream Dessert was actually inspired by a reader and is such a delicious way to use fresh strawberries.
- How many mouth-watering words can we fit into one desserts? How about Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Dessert? It tastes just as good as it sounds.
- This Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is the perfect fruity dessert for those who love a salty-sweet flavor combination.
- Anything with streusel topping immediately catches my eye, so this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake was a front contender for this dessert round-up.
- The dessert that started it all: our Pineapple Dream Dessert is the original one pan dessert and takes less than 5 minutes to whip up! (Not pictured)
One Pan Desserts Inspired by the Ice Cream Shoppe
- Banana splits for a crowd are made feasible with this Banana Split Dessert.
- A less-messy version of the campfire classic, this S’mores Icebox Cake has all of the flavor with no sticky fingers.
- Break out the Ande’s for this Mint Chocolate Lasagna, a no-bake treat with a chocolate crust, mint-flavored cream cheese filling and a chocolate pudding all topped off with cool whip and mints. Yum!
- … Oh, I’m sorry was I supposed to be typing? I was distracted by that ooey gooey Bananas Fosters Sauce on our Banana Cream Lush…
- Our Coconut Cream Lush is light, creamy and filled with coconut deliciousness and it even has a no-bake crust option for those hot weather days.
- Those who love pistachio, really love pistachio and will rejoice when they see you cut into this vibrant Pistachio Lush.
Icebox Cakes, Lushes and Dessert Lasagnas
- The original Chocolate Lasagna – if you haven’t had a dessert lasagna before, this is the one to start with.
- Peanut butter and chocolate fans cannot miss this Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake – a no-bake dessert with 4 layers of peanut butter-chocolate decadence.
- Inspired by a donut, the Chocolate Eclair Cake is silky, decadent, creamy, chocolatey, cake – a chocolate lover’s dream!
- Amaretto-soaked cookies. Marscapone-cream cheese filling. And an espresso-cocoa topping? It’s all here in our Tiramisu Icebox Cake.
- This one pan dessert collection wouldn’t be complete without a no-bake cheesecake, so we chose this ultimate Peanut Butter Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake.
- When you want your chocolate with a hit of caffeine, our Mocha Lush has you covered! This layered dessert recipe has a no bake option and is creamy and sweet.
- Sex in a Pan – the dessert that even the most modest of women can’t help but indulge in. Pure chocolatey perfection. (Not pictured)
- Don’t let it’s pretty appearance fool you, our Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake is one of the easiest desserts you can make! (Not pictured)
- Most popular at Valentine’s Day, our Red Velvet Lasagna is delicious! (not pictured)
This Boston Cream Poke Cake is amazing and I coudn’t help but add it here!
More Easy One Pan Desserts
- Real Housemom’s Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake features lemon-infused no-bake cheesecake, chocolate ganache and a whole lot of OREOS!
- Pumpkin and chocolate work surprisingly well together, as you’ll find out with this Pumpkin Mousse Ice Box Cake from Diethood.
- White Chocolate is sometimes overlooked but it takes center stage in this White Chocolate Lasagna from The Soccer Mom Blog.
- This Klondike Ice Box Cake from Spaceships and Laserbeams is the ultimate in easy – using Klondike Ice Cream Bars for a simple, no-fuss family dessert.
- A poke cake like you’ve never seen, this Chocolate Chai Poke Cake from Sugar, Spice & Glitter is a delicious option if you’re a Chai Latte fan!
- Brownies, cool whip, cherry pie filling, chocolate mousse and chocolate-toffee bits? It’s all here in Happy Hooligan’s Black Forest Trifle
- Who could say no to a Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake from Spend with Pennies that makes its own sauce? (not pictured)
- A tangy take on our lush obsession, this Lemon Lush adds a bit of brightness to your day. (below)
- And to cap us off, Pink Lemonade Icebox Pie Squares from Tastes of Lizzy T. (below)
Do you have a favorite one-pan dessert that didn’t make it onto this list? Leave it as a comment below and be sure to check out all of our quick and easy dessert ideas!