This Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake combines cheesecake with Oreo cookies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to create a decadent dessert! Bring this rich and creamy, no bake, one pan layered dessert to your next gathering for everyone to enjoy.
Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
Want to make a yummy dessert that doesn’t involve turning on the oven but satisfies your sweet tooth? Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake is it!
This Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake recipe has a crisp, bottom crust of Oreo cookies and a layer of no bake cheesecake. Chocolate lovers can rejoice with this easy, layered, one-pan dessert because it has Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and the option for drizzling Homemade Chocolate Shell. Serve it up with some Vanilla Whipped Cream and you are all set :)
Note: If you’re infatuated with chocolate like I am, you HAVE to check out this one-pan Chocolate Lasagna! The biggest hit at every. single. party. I kid you not!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 rows (10 ounces) of Oreo cookies (from a 14.3 Oreo cookie package)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-8 ounce packages of plain cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream *optional
- Melted chocolate, like Homemade Chocolate Shell *optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 5 ounces crumbled Oreo cookies (This amount is a single row of cookies in the 14.3 oz package) can be broken by hand
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Kitchen Tools Needed for Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
- 8″ x 8″ inch square baking dish
- Food processor *optional (you can always just put the Oreo cookies in a sealed bag and crush with a rolling pin)
- Electric hand mixer
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking spatula
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
Skip the pint of ice cream for this Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake for a new level of chocolate decadence!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
MORE DELICIOUS ONE-PAN POTLUCK DESSERT IDEAS
- It’s not pictured, but my Pineapple Dream Dessert is hands down the most popular recipe on this blog, year after year!
- You’ll probably like my Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake too. It’s another one of those potluck recipes that everyone wants a slice of! Not only is it creamy and delicious, it’s pretty too. So next time you’re heading to a friend or relatives and need to bring a dessert, try this eclair cake!
- Not everyone approves of the name of this next recipe, so over the years it has taken on a few different titles. Here it’s called Sex in a Pan, but you may also know it as Chocolate Dream, Robert Redford Dessert or Better Than Anything Dessert. All I know is that three layers including cream cheese, pudding and whipping cream make for a party in your mouth!
- Speaking of potluck favorites, this Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is always a big hit! There are some families that absolutely insist it be served at every holiday.
- If you are a banana lover have I got a dessert for you! Make this delicious banana pudding poke cake and I promise you will not be disappointed.