This one-pan no bake blueberry cheesecake is made with Mascarpone cheese, making it a decadent and delicious dessert with fresh blueberries and tart lemon curd. Enjoy this zesty and flavorful one-pan dessert for your next party, potluck or holiday!
One-Pan No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
I have been thinking about my No Bake Mason Jar Berry Cheesecake Trifle recipe and wanted to make a version of it into a one-pan dish using fresh, in season blueberries and zesty lemon curd. Lemon and blueberry marry well together, and combining them in a creamy no bake cheesecake makes for a refreshing summer dessert. But where does the crumble part come from? I adore coffee cake with lovely crumbles on top. That got my wheels turning and I decided to combine my love of coffee cake crumble with decadent cheesecake.
If crumb topping isn’t your thing, that layer can be skipped and you still have a complete, one-pan no bake dessert that is delicious and satisfying. For those of you who don’t mind (i.e. all those cookie dough lovers out there!), you will love the extra texture and rich, brown sugar flavor it provides. Another favorite of mine, Mascarpone is lightly sweet and very smooth which lends itself very well to this no bake blueberry cheesecake.
Ingredients you will need:
This no bake blueberry cheesecake can be broken down into a series of layers as follows, bottom to top:
- 2 packages of regular graham crackers (5 ounces each package, 10 ounces total)
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled (can substitute coconut oil in the same amount)
No Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese (can substitute 2-8 ounce packages regular cream cheese), room temperature
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh, squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lemon Curd Layer
- 5 ounces (about 1/2 of a 10 ounce jar) lemon curd either homemade or store bought (I used store bought for this recipe), room temperature so that it’s spreadable
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more if needed, to form large crumbs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or same amount unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 package (1 pint) fresh, washed & dry blueberries
- 1 recipe Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Lemon peel for garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar, to dust *optional
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Kitchen tools you will find useful:
- 9×9 inch square pan is ideal, make sure it is at least 2″ high to hold the toppings (you can also use an 8×8 inch square pan, like I did here, just make sure it is tall enough, 2+ inches)
- electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- food processor
- baking spatula
- offset spatula (for spreading lemon curd)
- serrated knife, for cutting lemons
- spatula for serving
I hope you enjoy this no bake blueberry cheesecake as much as my family has been enjoying it!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION
MORE DELICIOUS ONE-PAN POTLUCK DESSERT IDEAS
- It’s not pictured, but my Pineapple Dream Dessert is hands down the most popular recipe on this blog, year after year!
- You’ll probably like my Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake too. It’s another one of those potluck recipes that everyone wants a slice of! Not only is it creamy and delicious, it’s pretty too. So next time you’re heading to a friend or relatives and need to bring a dessert, try this eclair cake!
- Not everyone approves of the name of this next recipe, so over the years it has taken on a few different titles. Here it’s called Sex in a Pan, but you may also know it as Chocolate Dream, Robert Redford Dessert or Better Than Anything Dessert. All I know is that three layers including cream cheese, pudding and whipping cream make for a party in your mouth!
- Speaking of potluck favorites, this Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is always a big hit! There are some families that absolutely insist it be served at every holiday.
- If you are a banana lover have I got a dessert for you! Make this delicious banana pudding poke cake and I promise you will not be disappointed.
Want even more free recipes? Be sure to join my newsletter for FREE recipes and craft ideas sent to your email inbox every week.