Easy Dessert Recipes
If you looking for easy desserts you can whip up fairly quickly for friends that drop in or a party you're going to, there are plenty of quick and easy desserts here. These easy desserts range from cookies to Jell-o to cake and even sweet appetizers!
Some of our favorite easy desserts include
- Ambrosia SaladGrowing up we always had Ambrosia Salad or Watergate Salad on the holiday table. Potlucks, barbecues, family get-togethers, ambrosia salad is just one of those desserts that everyone likes and someone always brings!
- Peanut Butter CookiesWho doesn't love a fresh batch of homemade soft and chewy peanut butter cookies? Well if you're someone who does, we've got the perfect recipe for you!
- Chocolate LasagnaChocolate lasagna is a no baked layered dessert made with cookies, cream cheese, whipped cream and chocolate pudding. It's a chocolate dessert dream!
- Chocolate Chip M&M CookiesChocolate Chip M&M Cookies are fun to tailor to a holiday by simply picking out certain colors of M&Ms.
- Boston Cream Poke CakeThis Boston Cream Poke Cake is so easy and scrumptious. Plan to take this one-pan dessert to your next gathering, it'll be a hit!
- 3 Ingredient Cherry CupcakesThat's it, only 3 ingredients to make these tasty cherry flavored cupcakes!
- Strawberry Icebox CakeTake fresh strawberries and cream to the next level with this no-bake, one-pan Strawberry Icebox Cake. Fluffy whipped cream, juicy strawberries and graham crackers are all you need to make this potluck favorite!
- Lemon Blueberry TrifleFresh, juicy blueberries and bright, tart lemon pudding combine in a stunning dessert that will wow your guests. This mouthwatering lemon blueberry trifle is impressive yet incredibly easy!