I have quite a few ground beef dinner ideas for you! We usually by a side or a quarter of beef, and that means I get a lot of ground beef. I’m always on the lookout for easy ground beef recipes too, so if you have one to share, please let me know! Here are my favorites.
Ground beef dinner ideas
Listed here are some of my favorite ground beef dishes, but there are some add-on recipes needed too, like my enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and chili seasoning. You will find those within the individual ground beef recipes below, but you can also find them at the end listed separately. From Mexican and Italian inspired dishes to casseroles and skillet meals, I’m sure you’ll find some dinner recipes here that your family will love!
You can get ALL of these recipes in a free printer friendly e-book as a subscriber to my newsletter, Foodie in the Craft Room! To subscribe, use the orange newsletter form on the right side bar (or below all the recipes on mobile devices) or you can click here. Once you have confirmed your subscription, a link will be emailed to you. But don’t worry, if you don’t want to subscribe, you can still click each link below and access a free printable version of each recipe individually.
- John Wayne Casserole – a hearty dish with tomatoes and peppers and a melty cheese topping!
- 3 Bean Chili – uses my basic chili seasoning and 3 different beans for a hearty dinner.
- Taco Empanadas – A super fun dinner idea that the whole family will love.
- Individual Tamale Pies – great individual beef casseroles for tamale lovers!
- Penne Bolognese – hearty ground beef filled tomato sauce with penne pasta.
- Beef & Bean Quesadillas – quesadillas are so easy to make and everyone loves them!
- Taco Bell Enchirito – if you’re a Taco Bell fan you will want to try these.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs in Marinara Sauce – this is my family recipe for meatballs, wonderful!
- Lasagna Roll Ups – these rolls up are made using no boil lasagna noodles, video included.
- Chili Mac – a true comfort food and easy recipe great for cold months.
- Mini Taco Bowls – kids and adults alike love these adorable little bowls.
- Iowa Grinder – made popular at the Iowa State Fair, these sandwiches are delicious.
- Southwest Ground Beef Casserole – an easy to throw together casserole with a southwestern flair.
- The Best Meatloaf – my favorite meatloaf recipe of all time.
- Spaghetti Pie – another tried and true recipe that the whole family will love.
- Shepherd’s Pie – one of my favorite ways to use ground beef.
- Crunchwrap Supreme – Another copycat for the Taco Bell fans out there.
- Salisbury Steaks – I always loved salisbury steaks as a kid so making them at home is perfect.
- Hot Hamburger Sandwiches – this is my husband’s all time favorite ground beef dinner idea.
- Stromboli Sandwiches – hearty sandwiches in a long crusty bun.
- Homemade Tacos – I started making my own seasoning 20 years ago and never went back to the packets.
- Homemade Chili – this recipe for chili is the perfect starter for any adaptation you want to create.
- Cowboy Casserole – a favorite on this blog, this ground beef dish is hearty, easy and delicious.
- Italian Lasagna – from the back of the Creamette lasagna box, almost lost forever!
- Meatball Sandwiches – my son’s favorite way to eat meatballs, in a crusty Italian roll.
- Italian Stew – sometimes called hamburger stew, this is a great dish for cold nights.
- Meatball Soup – one of my favorite homemade soups, I just love the flavor!
- Chili & Cornbread Stuffed Peppers – a great way to combine the flavors of chili dinner in its own edible bowl.
- Portobello Salisbury Steaks – less beef and more mushroom, but they’ll never know!
- Quaker Oats Meatloaf – a classic back-of-the-box meatloaf recipe.
New recipes added:
- Meatball Stuffed Biscuits
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Pizza Lasagna
- Slow Cooker BBQ Meatball Subs
- Taco Casserole
- Chinese Pepper Steak
- Burrito Bowl
- Chili Mac
- Baked Ziti
- Oven Chili Dogs
- One Pot Sloppy Joe Pasta
Here are the add-on recipes
And some ground beef cookbooks I found:
- Ultimate Ground Beef Cookbook
- Easy Ground Beef Cookbook
- Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook
- Ground Beef Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Ground Beef Recipes to Prepare Yourself
- Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook
- 101 Things to Do with Ground Beef
- The Best Kitchen Tested Ground Beef Recipes
- Ground Beef Recipes: A Collection of Recipes That Show the Variety of Ways You Can Cook Using Beef (Quick & Easy Recipes)
You can bookmark my ground beef recipe category here. Hope you enjoy!