When it comes to Valentine’s Day, it’s hard not to think of candy. It’s an indulgent day full of sweets for the sweet. We’ve put together a bunch of delicious homemade candy recipes, and some that are semi-homemade, to dazzle your valentine this year.
Homemade Candy Recipes
There are lot of different homemade candy recipes you can try. We’ve collected some of our favorites, including recipes for homemade truffles, how to make your own lollipops (or suckers if that’s what you prefer) and several homemade recipes for fudge and other decadent treats.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit Truffles from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Homemade Pink Truffles from Club Chica Circle
- Cookies and Cream Truffles from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Five-Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Nutella Truffles from Wholesome Yum
- Heart Oreo Truffles from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Emoji Chocolate Bark from Living Locurto
- Valentine’s Candy Bark from Kid’s Activities Blog
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark from The Country Chic Cottage
- Hugs & Kisses Chocolate Bark from Hungry Happenings
Chocolate and Fudge
- Easy Homemade Candy Bars from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Salted Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Flavor the Moments
- Red Velvet Fudge from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Red Velvet Oatmeal Fudge Bars from Amanda’s Cookin’
Suckers and Hard Candy
- Valentine Lollipops from The Idea Room
- Kid-Friendly Candy Heart Pops from The Decorated Cookie
- Donut Candy Pops from The Decorated Cookie
- Strawberry Bear Pops from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Teddy Bear Pops from Hungry Happenings
- Meringue Heart Cookie Pops from Hungry Happenings
Fun with Sweets
- Jolly Rancher Edible Shot Glasses from Princess Pinky Girl
- Cotton Candy Marshmallow Pops from The Decorated Cookie
- Candied Citrus Peel from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Valentine’s Day Candy Cups from The Decorated Cookie
- Heart Shaped Stained Glass Candy from Princess Pinky Girl
- Peanut Brittle – perfect for the holidays.
- Homemade Orange Gummies – so delicious!
- Saltine Toffee – a super easy toffee candy with crackers!
- Crunch popcorn chocolate bark – such a fun recipe.
- Easter Crack – a fun and colorful springtime treat!