Spiked caramel apple cider is swimming with crisp, cozy fall flavors with apple whiskey, caramel vodka, apple cider, and a garnish of soft caramels and cinnamon sticks.
Why this recipe works
This spiked caramel apple cider is basically boozy caramel apple cider with some splashes of vodka and whiskey that’ll warm you up on a chilly day. This cocktail is perfect to sip on for Thanksgiving or fall dinner parties with hints of caramel, vanilla, apples, and cinnamon to really get you in the spirit.
Ingredients you will need
Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable version at the end of this post.
Ingredient Info and Substitution Suggestions
LIQUOR – We absolutely recommend an apple whiskey and caramel vodka for this recipe. As shown above, we used Jim Beam Apple Whiskey and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka. Jack Daniels Apple, Crown Royal Apple Whiskey, or any apple whiskey variety you like best will work.
CIDER – Homemade or store-bought cider can both be used.
How to Make Spiked Caramel Apple Cider
These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe. You can Jump to Recipe to get the printable version of this recipe, complete with measurements and instructions at the bottom.
- Combine apple whiskey and caramel vodka in a rock glass or cocktail glass. We suggest using a jigger to measure.
- Add apple cider.
- Garnish with a soft caramel and cinnamon stick if desired. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions & Expert Tips
Absolutely. You can multiply the ingredients needed for the size of your crowd and make this cocktail in a pitcher. Be sure to give it a good mix before pouring into glasses.
Spiked caramel apple cider can be enjoyed either warm or cold- it’s up to you! To serve it cold, simply add a few ice cubes to it or optionally chill the serving glasses. Since this cocktail uses whiskey, it also tastes perfectly delicious served at room temperature.
Spiked caramel apple cider is a beautiful fall cocktail that can be served warm or cold. When it’s a chilly fall or winter day we enjoy it at room temperature, but during a party or if you simply like cocktails cold, serve it with ice. Optionally garnish with a cinnamon stick and a soft caramel on a cocktail pick. You may also dip the rim in caramel sauce or squeeze it right into the cocktail!
More Fall Cocktail Recipes
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Caramel Apple Mimosas
- Caramel Pumpkin Cocktail
- Cranberry Prosecco Punch
I love to bake and cook and share my kitchen experience with all of you! Remembering to come back each day can be tough, that’s why I offer a convenient newsletter every time a new recipe posts. Simply subscribe and start receiving your free daily recipes!
Spiked Caramel Apple Cider
IMPORTANT – There are often Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!Print It Rate It
- 3 oz apple whiskey
- 3 oz caramel vodka
- 16 oz apple cider
- cinnamon stick and soft caramels for garnish
- Combine apple whiskey and caramel vodka in your drinkware.
- Add apple cider.
- Garnish with a soft caramel and cinnamon stick (if desired). Enjoy!
Expert Tips & FAQs
- Serve warm or cold, if serving cold add some ice cubes.
- This drink does not need to be shaken- but if you’d like you can add it all into a cocktail shaker with ice and divide it up this way.
- We used Jim Beam Apple Whiskey and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka.
Latest posts by Amanda Davis (see all)
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Shallots and Candied Pecans - September 21, 2023
- Fried Cabbage - September 18, 2023
- French Martini - September 12, 2023