Cobbler recipes are perfect for holidays, but a cobbler is also a great dessert for weeknights! Cobblers are easy to throw together and perfect with a scoop if ice cream.
We have a huge affection for one-pan desserts, and today we’re bringing you a collection of the original one-pan desserts, 35 Crisp and Cobbler Recipes.
35 Crisp and Cobbler Recipes
Cobblers are kind of like an easier (and arguably more delicious) pie, with a fruit or savory filling and topped with a cake-type batter, biscuit, or dumpling before being baked. For the sweet cobblers, the biscuit or dumpling is often sweetened and also sometimes topped with a sprinkle of extra sugar.
It’s a simple, messy dessert perfect for a casual weeknight supper but nostalgic enough that supper guests will still eagerly dig in if you offer them a scoop.
Easy Cobbler Recipes
- Our favorite is this Crockpot Apple Cobbler which uses a cake mix and apple pie filling for a simple dessert!
- Another easy way to whip up a cobbler in a flash, this Bisquick Peach Cobbler from Easy Peazy Meals relies on the pre-made mix to save on prep time.
- Here’s an unbelievably decadent Caramel Apple Cookie Cobbler from Sweet Recipeas.
- Cranberry. Pomegranate. Chocolate. Cobbler. I think I’m going to need at least two helpings of this recipe from Real Housemoms.
- Another quick and easy cobbler for the books, this French Vanilla Peach Cobbler only has three ingredients! (not pictured)
- The perfect amount of spice is the secret to a great cobbler and the Idea Room has that down-pat with her Peach Cobbler.
- These Grilled Peach Cobblers in Mini Cast Iron Pans from Cravings of a Lunatic are such a cute way to serve individual cobblers.
- This Easy Pecan Cobbler from The Shabby Creek Cottage is a classic fall cobbler.
- Our gorgeous blueberry cobbler recipe is absolutely delicious, especially topped with vanilla ice cream!
- I can’t think of a better way to enjoy fresh blackberries than this Blackberry Cobbler from Spaceships & Laserbeams.
- A Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler like this one from Two Peas and Their Pod would be a huge hit at my next family picnic.
- Our Quick Cranberry Apple Cobbler is the quickest prep cobbler recipe you will ever find.
- I look forward to fall all year round so I can tuck into this creamy Pumpkin Cobbler. (not pictured)
- Or check out this French Apple Cobbler from Real Housemoms for a more classic approach. (not pictured)
- And if you’re on the fence about peaches like I was for a long time, try out our Peach Pear Cobbler – it will make a peach-lover out of just about anyone!
- This Cherry Chocolate Chip Cobbler from Cravings of a Lunatic has my mouth-watering. (top picture, right-hand corner)
- This Magic Pumpkin Cobbler from Creations by Kara has a nutty and cake-like consistency that looks absolutely delicious. (not pictured)
- You can make this Apple Cherry Cobbler from Real Housemoms in a skillet! (not pictured)
Easy Fruit Crisp & Crumble Recipes
A crisp is basically a cobbler but there’s usually oats in the topping, giving it a crispier crunch.
(Clockwise from top left corner)
- This Blueberry Coconut Crisp from Two Peas and Their Pod is absolutely mouth-watering!
- Save this Rhubarb Berry Crisp from Two Peas and Their Pod for that brief window when rhubarb is in season for something truly special.
- When you don’t feel like heating up the house by turning on the oven, this Slow Cooker Apple Crisp from Real Housemoms has you covered.
- Save yourself the drive to the farm, and whip up this Farmhouse-Style Vanilla Peach Crisp from Simply Kierste instead!
- Browned butter makes everything out-of-this-world delicious and I bet that’s the case with this Brown Butter Pear Crisp from Two Peas and Their Pod.
- Our Summer Fruit Crisp combines all the best flavors of the season into one scrumptious crisp.
- Peach Almond Crisp from Two Peas and their Pod sounds like the perfect combination of soft-baked fruit and crunchy topping!
- A classic baked apple crisp is the perfect year-round offering, while our Apple Cranberry Crisp (not pictured) is perfect for fall!
- A Plum Crisp Recipe easy enough for kids to make from Sugar, Spice & Glitter. (not pictured)
- This recipe for Rhubarb Crumble is a prize winner, literally!
Unique & Unexpected Cobbler Recipes
- For the grown-ups only, a Boozy Apple Crisp from Creative Culinary.
- This Apple Crisp Cheesecake from Real Housemoms sounds so decadent and perfect, I want a slice right now!
- You’ve heard of zucchini bread – why not a zucchini crisp like this delicious recipe from Live Eat Learn?
- It might sound a bit out there, but trust me – this Peach Blueberry Basil Cobbler from Lana’s Cooking will have you wanting to add basil to all sorts of fruit recipes.
- For those who crave everything in pizza form, a Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Pizza from Cravings of a Lunatic.
- This Gingerbread Apple Cobbler from Lana’s Cooking just tastes like a bowl full of Christmas!
- A Vegetable Cobbler with Cheddar Biscuits from Diethood sounds like the perfect comfort food for a cold day.
- Old-fashioned Cornmeal Johnny Cakes top this Peach Pear Cobbler from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
Do you have a favorite crisp or cobbler recipe that we missed? Drop the recipe or link below!
This post originally appeared here on Nov 22, 2017.