Every year at Christmastime the peppermint candy cane recipes come out! I’ve found so many amazing candy cane inspired treats I just had to share them with you. Several are from this blog, like my very popular peppermint ice cream, and there are tons more on other blogs and websites. I can’t wait to make some of these!
Peppermint & Candy Cane Recipes
Now you know you have to dress up Christmas breakfast, and what better way than by using peppermint and candy canes? The candy cane shaped danish is my favorite, but i’m pretty partial to the white chocolate candy cane crescents as well! And then of course after breakfast there’s plenty more to indulge on!
Pastries & Breakfast Goodies
- This Candy Cane Danish looks so festive and would be great for Christmas breakfast or brunch!
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Pancakes are another yummy breakfast idea from The Idea Room!
- Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Scones, these would be a tasty treat for the family during the holidays. From Closet Cooking.
- Another scone idea is from Inside BruCrew Life. Peppermint Mocha Scones, these look amazing!
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Crescents are one of the easier candy cane recipes, even the kids can help out!
- These would make a great tradition for Christmas breakfast, Peppermint Cinnamon Rolls from The Idea Room.
Peppermint & Candy Cane Cookies & Truffles
- Cooking Classy made these fabulous Peppermint Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting. You can’t go wrong with cream cheese, right?!
- Sugar cookies are a classic, so making some Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookies is a no brainer for the holidays. Creme De La Crumb has the perfect candy cane recipe.
- What a great idea for this Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sugar Cookies from The Idea Room. Love the touch of chocolate here.
- Now this is a simple cookie to make, Christmas Peppermint Patties. Mom on Timeout makes this look easy!
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without some Truffles. Handle the Heat made some eye-catching Peppermint Oreo Truffles.
- Peppermint Mocha Truffles would be great to bring to a cookie exchange. You don’t just have to bring cookies! Thanks Princess Pinky Girl for this recipe!
Peppermint & Candy Cane Fudge, Bark & Trifles
- 5 Minute Candy Cane Fudge from Barefeet Kitchen looks so easy to make and great for the holidays!
- I love making goodies for the holidays and this Peppermint Bark from Tidy Mom will be added to my list of treats to make!
- This 4-ingredient Christmas Bark from Happy Hooligans is perfect for making with the kids!
- Here’s another Peppermint Candy Cane bark that I just added to the blog.
- I love the idea of adding oreo’s to this Peppermint Oreo Bark. Great idea from Inside BruCrew Life.
- Trifles are great for the holidays and this Peppermint Brownie Trifle would be a great addition to your Christmas desserts. Another idea from Inside BruCrew Life.
- Now here’s another yummy trifle on my blog. A Chocolate Peppermint Trifle.
Peppermint & Candy Cane Cakes, Cheesecake & Brownie Treats
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake from Lil’ Luna looks too good not to make!
- Cakes are great to make for the holidays and this Holiday Peppermint Cake looks amazing. From Love Bakes Good Cakes.
- Frozen Peppermint Delight is a yummy frozen treat for the holidays! Another tasty idea from Lil’ Luna!
- Chocolate Peppermint Brownie Cake from Tiday Mom is perfect for brownies lovers!
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is a great Christmas dessert from Cincy Shopper.
- These Peppermint Patty Brownies are the perfect indulgence for when you are craving a rich, restaurant-style brownie dessert.
Peppermint & Candy Cane Treats
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels from Lil’ Luna, these would make great gifts to bundle up and hand out for Christmas.
- Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream is a great idea for the holidays. It doesn’t all have to be cookies and cakes add some ice cream to the party!
- Candy Cane Peppermint Puppy Chow, these would be fun to make for a class Christmas party for the kids. From Crazed Mom.
- DIY Peppermint Candy Spoons from Princess Pinky Girl. I would love to have one in my hot chocolate for a peppermint taste.
Peppermint & Candy Cane Drinks
- Spaceships and Laser Beams has a pretty tasty looking Chocolate Peppermint Winter Cocktail.
- This White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini from Will Cook for Friends is a perfect drink to serve for my holiday party.
- This can be the start of a family tradition, Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate looks yummy from The Cookie Rookie.
- Real Housewives has a perfect Slow Cooker Candy Cane White Chocolate Hot Chocolate for those cold nights!
- Here’s another tasty martini, Chocolate Peppermint Martini from Growing up Gabel.
- I LOVE my Starbucks so seeing this Copycat Starbucks Peppermint White Hot Chocolate from Cooktoria is pretty exciting. I can make it myself!
- Mom on Timeout made a delicious Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake, this would be great for the kids!
That should keep you knee deep in candy cane recipes for a while! If you have a favorite peppermint recipe that isn’t listed here, please I would love it if you shared in the comments.