I am an extreme Halloween person – I cannot get enough and I start decorating for the holiday on Labor Day weekend! I’ve been testing out some delicious Halloween cocktails for you to try, first up is this spiderweb cocktail I’m calling a Spiderweb in Cream Cocktail.
Spiderweb Cocktail for Halloween
Black Russians are my favorite cocktail, and while they work perfectly for a spooky theme, I wanted something with a bit more wow-factor for guests. This White Russian uses cream, making for a very different drink without having to purchase additional liqueurs.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
The spiderweb design is super easy to do and is a great way to surprise your Halloween party guests – especially if you add a fake spider into the mix like we did.
This spiderweb cocktail is the perfect easy Halloween cocktail for your grown-up Halloween party.
Ingredients Needed to Make a Spiderweb Cocktail
- 2 oz Coffee liqueur
- 4 oz Vodka
- 2 oz cream
- Black gel icing pen
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Shot measure (Jigger)
- Highball glasses for serving
- Cocktail shaker
- Toothpick or skewer
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
While we used highball glasses, you can absolutely use martini glasses instead to serve your spiderweb cocktail in.
More Halloween fun!
If you’re into the “trick” part of trick-or-treat, you’ll definitely want to make this kitty litter cake. It’s always a HUGE hit at Halloween parties and so fun to see whose willing to take a bite!
More delicious cocktail recipes:
We’ve been putting together cocktail recipes for months, here’s just a sampling of the deliciousness you can find here.
- If pie is your thing, this peach pie cocktail is right up your alley and also perfect for fall.
- Being big ice cream fans around here, the butterscotch milkshake cocktail is one of our favorites!
- Blackberries are in season in the summer, but they can be had all year. So be sure to try ourblackberry gin martini at your next cocktail party.
- While the mai tai cocktail is probably more of a poolside drink, imagine yourself on a tropical island this fall with one of these in your hand.