With all of the scary movies on offer at this time of year, you’re going to need a delicious coffee cocktail to enjoy while keeping you semi-alert should a loud noise happen somewhere close by.
Raven Coffee Cocktail
This Raven-inspired coffee cocktail is a fall update on a classic Black Russian cocktail, with vanilla and cinnamon notes. If you’re a fan of pumpkin spice and have Pumpkin Spice Vodka available near you, you can switch that out for the Cinnamon Whiskey.
We went with a Raven theme due to the beautiful coloring of this drink, and that coffee liqueur which is essential when reading or watching a bit of horror. I can definitely see Mr. Poe sipping on one of these, in a dark lounge as the Raven perches and looks on.
Raven: Coffee Cocktail Ingredients
- 2 oz Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Cinnamon Whiskey or Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
Simply fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour the liqueurs overtop, one at a time. Cover and shake well.
Strain the cocktail into a martini glass. Serve with a clean feather for garnish, if desired.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
This delicious Raven Cocktail will forevermore be the drink that you reach for when you know you have a night of spooky events ahead. It’s slightly unexpected, with those cinnamon and vanilla notes, yet comforting with that caramel-y coffee liqueur and smooth taste.
Halloween and harvest party ideas:
- If it’s more drink ideas you are after, this spiderweb martini is a spooky twist on the White Russian.
- If you’re into the “trick” part of trick-or-treat, you’ll definitely want to make this kitty litter cake. It’s always a HUGE hit at Halloween parties and so fun to see whose willing to take a bite!
- Looking for something a little tamer and more neutral? How about an apple pie cocktail for your guests?
- This peanut butter apple dip is always a crowd pleaser, and perfect for the abundance of apples available at this time of year!