How do they make that peach iced tea at Olive Garden? I’m not sure, I don’t really know anyone that works there. However, I’ve discovered something very simple and everyone that tries it completely agrees, it’s just as good as Olive Garden’s peach tea!
It’s called peach nectar. I actually found mine in the Mexican food aisle of the grocery store. It’s possible it’s also near the juices. There are other flavors too, and mango is one of my favorites! It also comes in mini-cans that are 5.5 ounces. Those are great for making a couple of glasses from regular iced tea. Just add and stir.
So if you love Olive Garden peach tea, give this a try. We absolutely love it here, and the simplicity can’t be beat!
Note: some links below are affiliate links. That means if you happen to buy something, a small percentage of that sale goes back into this site, which enables me to continue to bring you free recipes such as this one. So, thanks!
More drink recipes
If you like this, you may also like some of my other beverage recipes! I’ve hand picked several for you below.
- 2 quarts unsweetened fresh brewed tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 11- ounce can peach nectar
- I use Lipton Cold Brew tea bags to make my tea. Two bags per 2-quarts of water. Or if you have a favorite tea, use that!
- When it's ready, dissolve the sugar in the tea.
- Add peach nectar to the tea and stir well.
- Serve over ice.