As summer draws to a close, I am enjoying the last of those fresh summer peaches before we have to make due with frozen and canned peaches again. This recipe for peach pie cocktail brings summer to you year-round. With a touch of cinnamon this adult beverage is reminiscent of the perfect peach pie.
Peach Pie Cocktail
This Peach Pie Cocktail is one that you can really make your own – you can even add this cocktail recipe to a peach smoothie, or blend it with some frozen peaches for a peach pie daiquiri!
I used frozen peaches in place of ice cubes – they make a cute garnish and you can eat them after enjoying your drink once they have softened and absorbed a bit of the cocktail.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Ingredients for this Peach Pie Cocktail:
- 2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Cinnamon liqueur (Goldschlagger or Fireball)
- 1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL:
Be sure to pin this Peach Pie Cocktail recipe for later – you’ll be glad you did!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION
More cocktail recipes you might like:
- Enjoy a classic Pina Colada at poolside; it’s perfect for summer.
- This Blue Mermaid Cocktail is just begging to accompany you to the beach or poolside!
- For a refreshing and frothy drink that reminds you of your favorite coffee house treat try thisKahlua Frappuccino!
- The Rum Punch Cocktail comes from the Caribbean. Each island seems to have their own version of this classic cocktail.
Want even more free recipes? Be sure to join my newsletter for FREE recipes and craft ideas sent to your email inbox every week.