Perfect little peanut butter cookie cups filled with a chocolate fudge filling that is absolutely delicious! If you love peanut butter cookies and chocolate together these peanut butter fudge cookies will be a big hit!
Why we love these cookies
These fudge filled cookie cups are so easy you’ll wonder why you haven’t made them before. And once you bite into the peanut butter chocolate goodness that is these little treats, you’ll be planning out the next time you make these amazing little cookies!
Make these tasty little fudge puddles for any time of the year, but they are perfect little Christmas bite sized desserts.
Make sure you have extra copies of the printer friendly version (below) of this recipe handy because friends and family will ask you for it!
Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable version at the end of this post.
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe. Please scroll down to simply print out the recipe!
These cookies are really easy to make and I promise you they will be a huge hit. You must make them!
The process is simple – just mix up the cookie dough and roll it into balls (a cookie scoop helps make uniform portions). Place those balls into a mini muffin tin and bake. While till hot, push indents into the dough.
Use a double boiler to make the fudge filling and fill the indents with its chocolatey goodness.
You will be asked for these peanut butter fudge cookies over and over again. So make sure you save the printable recipe below!
More Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Candy Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
I love to bake and cook and share my recipes with you! I know it’s hard to remember to come back and search, so I’ve made it easy for you with my weekly newsletter! You can subscribe for free and I’ll send you delicious recipes every week right to your email.
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, white and brown sugars.
- Mix in egg and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Shape the dough into 48 balls, 1 inch each. place each ball into one compartment of a mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately make wells in the center of each using a melon baller (I used an oven thermometer).
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes then carefully remove to wire racks.
For the filling
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water stir in milk and vanilla and mix well until chips are melted. You can use the microwave if you prefer, cook in 30 second increments until melted.
- Fill each cookie well with the chocolate mixture.
This post was originally published on Jan 4, 2009