This Baileys Chocolate Martini is a delicious twist on a traditional Chocolate Martini. Our Baileys Chocolate Martini is great for parties or gatherings, and especially perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! This delicious martini makes a perfect dessert cocktail.
If you like a mint flavored kick, be sure to try our Chocolate Peppermint Martini too!
Baileys Chocolate Martini
This Baileys Chocolate Martini is creamy and smooth, just as you would expect from any cocktail featuring Baileys. It’s kicked up a notch with a generous punch of chocolate flavor courtesy of rich chocolate liqueur, sweet chocolate syrup, and even some chocolate shavings.
Just like with our 4-Ingredient Bailey’s Chocolate Fudge , chocolate and Bailey’s prove once again that they’re a pair that is meant to be together.
If you want to spice things up a bit, you can add an ounce of cinnamon liqueur (or cinnamon whiskey) to your cocktail shaker and a dash of cinnamon to the top of your finished Baileys chocolate martini.
Like most cocktails, this one is best prepared just before enjoying, but you can prepare the chocolate shavings in advance. I use a vegetable peeler on a solid piece of chocolate – like baking chocolate – and it works perfectly.
Ingredients to Make a Baileys Chocolate Martini
- 4oz Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2oz chocolate liqueur
- Chocolate sundae syrup, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Tip: you can spice up this baileys chocolate martini with an ounce of cinnamon liqueur and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful:
This Bailey’s Chocolate Martini is a delicious cocktail with no bite, just a dreamy, creamy flavor made for easy serving and sipping. Looking for more amazing cocktail recipes? Check out this Butterscotch Milkshake Cocktail or our Cupid’s Cocktail!
Bailey’s Chocolate Martini
- 4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 oz chocolate liqueur
- Chocolate sundae syrup for garnish
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add your Bailey's and chocolate liqueur and give a gentle shake to fully chill and blend the ingredients.
- Line your martini glass with chocolate syrup however you'd like, then pour in your cocktail.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the chocolate directly above the martini.
This post originally appeared on this blog on Feb 14, 2017.