When the cold weather gets here, I often start reaching for coffee or tea later in the day to keep me warm, but sometimes you want to stay warm and have a bit of a treat – that’s where this delicious Salted Caramel Coffee Cocktail comes in handy!
Salted Caramel Coffee Cocktail Recipe
I love seasonal flavors of everything, but this Salted Caramel Kahlua has to be one of the best things to happen to my grocery store since price matching.
I always keep a bottle of Kahlua in the cupboard, but for this time of year, I’m switching things up with this Salted Caramel version. Don’t worry if your store doesn’t have it because you can still make a Salted Caramel Coffee Cocktail without it as we’re still adding generous amounts of caramel and whipped cream to make this an indulgent coffee cocktail you can look forward to. Simply prepare this cocktail with regular Kahlua and stir a teaspoon of caramel sauce to the hot coffee before adding the whipped cream.
RELATED: Love caramel AND cocktails? Check out this Pumpkin Cocktail with Caramel, the perfect party drink for fall!
Ingredients Need for a Salted Caramel Coffee Cocktail
- 2 oz Salted Caramel Kahlua
- 1 cup hot coffee
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Caramel ice cream topping, garnish
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Kitchen Tools You May Find Helpful:
- Coffee maker (I like my Melitta pour-over, tutorial here)
- Measuring spoons
- Glass mug
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
Are you a salted caramel fan? What’s your go-to drink when the weather gets a bit chilly?
More cocktails you will like:
- If you like coffee drinks, try this Raven Coffee Cocktail, it’s not just for Halloween!
- Another one for coffee lovers is this Kahlua Frappuccino! Frothy and delicious!
- Many coffee lovers enjoy the flavor of butterscotch. For those, this Butterscotch Milkshake Cocktail is a must try!
- While we are talking about martinis and sweet drinks, add this S’mores Martini to your list.