To be completely honest, I’ve never had Olive Garden’s Italian Cream Soda in the restaurant. Peach tea, yes. But never the cream soda. Is it even on the menu?? However, knowing how much my boys adore the taste of cream soda, and admittedly, I do too, I decided to give this recipe a try.
I found this gem on the Olive Garden website. Their recipe calls for using Olive Garden Signature Italian syrup flavors. However, I didn’t have that on hand. So I used the Torani brand, which is available at the grocery store in the coffee aisle.
This was a fun recipe to make and the boys really liked it, Dominic especially. You could use different flavors too, which would be fun for a party! Olive Garden suggests whipped cream as a garnish if you like, sounds yummy!
Looking for a refreshing sangria? Try my White Moscato Sangria, I know you’ll love it! if you’re an Olive Garden fan, you’ll love this Bruschetta you can make at home, or for dinner, this delicious Tuscan Garlic Chicken copycat!
Olive Garden Italian Cream Soda
IMPORTANT - There are often Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!Print It Rate It
- 1 cup Caramel flavored coffee syrup like DaVinci or Torani
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 2 1/2 cups club soda
- Ice as needed
- Chocolate shavings optional garnish
- In a pitcher, mix together caramel syrup and the half and half. Slowly add the club soda, be careful, it bubbles and can overflow!
- Pour in a glass over ice and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Latest posts by Amanda Davis (see all)
- Chicken with Onion Thyme Sauce - September 26, 2023
- Sugar Crusted Plum Muffins - September 25, 2023
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Shallots and Candied Pecans - September 21, 2023