This Cranberry Smoothie is perfect for a fall breakfast and has everything you need to unwind and reset after binging on tasty treats all holiday season. That’s why we have dubbed it a holiday detox. With frozen cranberries, nutrient-packed spinach and flax seeds, this is the perfect smoothie recipe to keep in your back pocket as the holiday season approaches.
Holiday Detox Cranberry Smoothie
You guys know I love smoothies. But usually my smoothies tend to stray far from the hippie green smoothies. You know, the smoothies that are 90% vegetables and 10% yum. I like my smoothies to be fruity or oaty or coffee-y! But with the holiday season approaching, and knowing that I will inevitably eat way more pumpkin pie than any human ever should, I thought today we could whip up a smoothie that might counteract some of that binging…a Holiday Detox Cranberry Smoothie!
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
To make this cranberry smoothie you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
Kitchen tools you may find helpful:
- A blender
- Festive holiday straws
- Tall glasses
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
So what exactly makes this cranberry smoothie so special? Well let’s talk about its components.
- Cranberries: these little health bombs are full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. They bring the “detox” to this detox smoothie.
- Spinach: packed with vitamins and minerals, throw in a handful of spinach to fill in the gaps that you may have missed while you were opting for a second serving of pie instead of a serving or vegetables.
- Flax seeds: full of healthy fats and fibers, these will help get your body back to normal!
So are you sold? Are you gonna make it? I promise you won’t be disappointed!
MORE SMOOTHIES AND SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPES YOU WILL LIKE:
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!
- Nutty almonds and maple syrup meet creamy Greek yogurt and frozen banana to create a heavenlyAlmond Maple Smoothie you won’t be able to put down.
- This Mocha Smoothie Bowl is a delicious good breakfast that whips up in seconds but fills you up so much more than a smoothie ever could.
- Use fresh, in-season stone fruit, such as cherries and plums, to make this gorgeously deliciousStone Fruit Smoothie Bowl for breakfast. Take it to go if you must!