I’ve been making onion dip for my potato chips and vegetable trays for as many years as I can remember. Barbecues, holidays, poolside, camping; it’s just so easy to make, it saves time in the kitchen, and everyone loves it! This post is sponsored by Mirum.
Creamy Onion Dip
I’m sure every generation has said this same thing, but I feel like we are so busy all the time that family time tends to suffer. That’s why taking advantage of quick and easy recipes that don’t have a ton of ingredients, and having someone grocery shop for you are great ways to steal some of that time back! I shop at Walmart for most things, and that they have Walmart Grocery Pickup I’m a big fan! Just add the items you want and set your pick up time!
How to make Creamy Onion Dip
For this classic dip made with onion soup mix you will need the follow ingredients.
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Simply mix all the ingredients together and let it sit for 20 minutes or so to allow the flavors to meld!
This onion dip is perfect for dipping fresh vegetables. Put together all your favorites such as baby carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, and cherry tomatoes. A simple veggie tray looks so impressive, and veggies are good for you!
This onion dip is a great accompaniment to salty, crunch snacks too! Serve it with potato chips, pretzels or corn chips. It’s also wonderful with your favorite crackers!
Getting ready for Memorial Day weekend? You won’t want to miss these helpful tips and recipes!
- How to Clean Your Gas Grill – get it all ready for the grilling season!
- Check out these 30 recipes for the grill when planning your backyard parties!
- These garlic lemon chicken breasts are a staple for grilling in the summer.
- We absolutely love these marinated grilled chicken skewers that are perfect for a party.
- Learn how to make pizza on the grill!