This Cinnamon Roll Smoothie tastes just like your favorite decadent breakfast treat, without all the guilt! Blend it up in just 5 minutes for a quick, on-the-go breakfast or snack.
Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
Hey friends! Sarah from Live Eat Learn here back with another super simple smoothie recipe. As you may already know, I really love smoothies. We’ve whipped up smoothie bowls and coffee smoothies and smoothies packed with fruit, but today we’re taking a different approach. Today we’re transforming what is very likely my favorite food on the planet, gooey decadent cinnamon buns, into a smoothie. And a healthy smoothie, no less.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Here’s what you’ll need for this smoothie:
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon + ½ tsp cinnamon (separated)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU WILL FIND HELPFUL:
The Smoothie Ingredients
Now this smoothie has some seriously simple yet important components. Let’s talk about ‘em. The frozen banana is our base. It creates a frozen, creamy foundation that’s so much more satisfying than if we were to use ice as a base. We’re throwing in instant or rolled oats for a touch of nuttiness and to thicken it up, and also to replicate the taste of the cinnamon bun dough. Greek yogurt packs a punch of protein while combing with the vanilla and brown sugar to give the taste of the icing. And finally, we’ll drizzle it with a honey/cinnamon combo for a healthy dose pizazz.
I hope you enjoy this cinnamon roll smoothie!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
MORE SMOOTHIES AND SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPES YOU WILL LIKE:
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!
- Nutty almonds and maple syrup meet creamy Greek yogurt and a frozen banana to create a heavenly Almond Maple Smoothie you won’t be able to put down.
- This Mocha Smoothie Bowl is a delicious good breakfast that whips up in seconds but fills you up so much more than a smoothie ever could.
- Use fresh, in-season stone fruit, such as cherries and plums, to make this gorgeously delicious Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl for breakfast. Take it to go if you must!
- These Dairy-Free Smoothies are the perfect solution to any intolerance, you’ll still be able to indulge in a tasty strawberry or chocolate smoothie with this recipe!