Are you a lover of all things pumpkin? I know that I certainly am! Let me introduce you to one a favorite Thanksgiving dessert of mine that is sure to become one of your favorites as well: Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge.
Pumpkin pie desserts are one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving dinner! There are a lot of variations on the classic pumpkin pie out there, and I’m a fan of all of them. Thanksgiving is also a good time for a simple dessert recipe; when you’re already wrangling a turkey and all the trimmings, you have enough to worry about already!
Making Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
This easy fudge recipe takes little effort to make, and pays off big in the taste department! It also makes a great recipe to serve at holiday potlucks or other gatherings.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
Ingredients needed for Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 9 oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The hardest part of making this pumpkin pie fudge is waiting for it to cool! Get the complete, printable recipe below. If you whip up a batch of your own, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
More Thanksgiving Desserts
- If you are a pumpkin pie purist, check out my perfect pumpkin pie recipe.
- If you prefer cake over pie, check out my pumpkin magic cake recipe – it’s another easy one because it’s a doctored cake mix recipe!
- For those whose dessert preference is somewhere between cake and fudge, try making white chocolate pecan blondies.
- Are spreads and dips more your thing? Have some whipped pumpkin butter!
- I haven’t forgotten the cheesecake lovers! Dig into some pumpkin cheesecake with rum whipped topping.
- Pumpkin-y sweets aren’t just for dessert; have some for breakfast with pumpkin oatmeal pancakes.
- Wash down all those other treats with a caffeine free pumpkin spice drink!