I have a marvelous blender. In fact, it’s the same blender that they use at Starbucks and Jamba Juice. It’s pricey but I’ve already had it for over 3 years, almost 4 in fact. it’s called the Total Blender and is made by BlendTec. It’s funny, I mentioned it to another blogger and he asked me if it was the same blender as the one in the “Will it Blend” commercials. I had never heard of it, so I googled it, and it IS in fact the same blender. :)
Cherry Fruit Smoothie
IMPORTANT - There are often Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!Print It Rate It
- 8 oz cold milk
- enough frozen fruit to peek out above the milk
- 1 container or one cup of yogurt
- Pour milk into blender, add fruit then top with yogurt.
- Blend until smooth, add straw, enjoy.
Latest posts by Amanda Davis (see all)
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Shallots and Candied Pecans - September 21, 2023
- Fried Cabbage - September 18, 2023
- French Martini - September 12, 2023