Dinner is hands down the most popular meal of the day. We are always searching for tasty meals for to serve to our families, and often times we are looking for something quick too. I definitely have some dinner favorites, like this 15-minute meal Chicken with Garlic & Parsley. Such a staple around here! We love the slow cooker and making pasta, and my family would cry if I stopped making stir fry. With so many dinner recipes to choose from, it can be hard to pick what to make! To make it easier, you can start by choosing a category below.
MOST POPULAR DINNER RECIPES
While desserts seem to monopolize the Pinterest feeds, dinner is pretty darn popular too! After all, everyone has to eat! Here are my top ten dinner recipes:
- Taco Empanadas – Combine your favorite taco flavors with a portable hand pie and you’re all set!
- John Wayne Casserole – Such a popular dish, this casserole is full of meat, cheese and plenty of vegetables.
- Chicken Nuggets – It’s dinner the kids will love and parents will be okay with serving because they made them themselves!
- Southwest Ground Beef Casserole – Such a popular casserole, full of southwest flavors and so simple to make.
- Chicken Fried Steak – It’s a southern tradition to make chicken fried steak, even if I’m not from the south.
- Cowboy Casserole – Such a simple meal but always popular, this casserole is great any time of the year.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta – An absolute comfort food favorite, full of cheesy goodness and hearty ground beef.
- Rotisserie Chicken Nachos – Grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and whip up these nachos that no one will be able to resist.
- The Best Sirloin Pork Roast – Tender and juicy, not dry, every single time! This is my favorite way to make pork roast.
- Baked Ziti – This is good old fashioned comfort food at its finest. Baked pasta with an oeey gooey cheese topping.
If you prefer, you can browse all of the dinner recipes here.