Chicken is very popular and it’s less expensive than beef. Whether you love stir fries, a good casserole or a tasty pasta, chicken is a household favorite. Chicken recipes can be quick and easy or lovingly elaborate, and they always turn out delicious. Many of these chicken recipes are bound to become favorites!
40+ Delicious Chicken Recipes
If you’re looking for some new dinner recipes, you’ve come to the right place. Soups, casseroles, pasta or ethnic, there are plenty of chicken recipes in this list.
Here’s what you’ll find below:
- Eleven Chicken Soups, Casseroles, and Pastas
- Nine Mexican Chicken Recipes
- Fifteen Chicken Breast Recipes
- Seven Oriental Chicken Recipes
- Four Chicken Legs and Wings Recipes
11 Chicken Soups, Casseroles, and Pastas
Some of my favorite dishes are in this list. I love any kind of pasta but I also love a good casserole. Soups are great to make in bulk and keep for leftovers as they are easily frozen.
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Chicken Bubble up with Rotini
- Chicken with Pepper and Pasta
- Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli and Smoked Gouda
- Chicken Tostada Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan
- Spiced Chicken and Mezzi Rigatoni
- Spaghetti in Chicken – Tomato Sauce with Green Beans
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chipotle Chicken Soup
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili
9 Mexican Chicken Recipes
Mexican food (and Mexican inspired food) is absolutely delicious! One of the main food staples they have is chicken. Though a little spicy, I can never seem to get enough of things like Chicken Enchilada Empanadas and my Rotisserie Chicken Nachos.
- Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
- Three Bean Salsa Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Enchilada Empanadas
- Chicken Chili with Black Beans and Corn
- Shredded Chicken and Chili Enchiladas
- Spicy Grilled Chicken with Baja Black Beans and Rice
- Chipotle Chicken Recipe
- Chipotle Chicken Soup
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
15 Chicken Breast Recipes
There are so many different recipes for chicken breasts. Whether it’s sauteed, grilled or baked, chicken breast is truly a favorite. All fifteen of these chicken recipes are delicious, though the Pretzel Chicken and Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken are my favorites.
- How to make Chicken Nuggets
- Pretzel Chicken with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts
- Slow Roasted Sticky Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- Golden Roasted Chicken Breasts
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Grilled Garlic Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Lemon Thyme Roast Chicken with Jus
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Garlic Marinated Chicken Cutlets with Grilled Potatoes
- Chicken with Garlic and Parsley
- Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken
- Spicy Oven Fried Chicken
- One-Skillet Chicken, Broccoli and Rice
7 Oriental Chicken Recipes
I love stir fry, and while beef and pork stir fries are delicious, chicken is my family’s favorite. They are so easy to throw together and taste delicious!
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Cashew Chicken
- Sesame Chicken
- Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Chicken Scallion Stir Fry
- Spring Stir Fry with Dorot
- Chicken Fried Rice
4 Chicken Legs and Wings Recipes
Chicken breasts are usually the most popular, but the dark meat is where the real flavor is! Try these simple recipes for wings, thighs and legs.
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Chicken in Vermouth
- Braised Chicken Legs with Red Potatoes
After going through all of my old chicken recipes, I realized I couldn’t possibly pick just one favorite. I hope you were able to find at least a couple new chicken recipes to try!
Want even more free recipes? Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for FREE recipes and craft ideas sent to your inbox every week.