Peanut Butter Cup Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Oreo No Bake Cheesecake combines cheesecake w/ Oreo cookies & Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to create a decadent dessert!
Prep Time35 mins
Total Time35 mins
- Bottom Crust:
- 2 rows 10 ounces of Oreo cookies (from a 14.3 Oreo cookie package)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter melted
- Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-8 ounce packages of plain cream cheese room temperature
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Toppings Layer:
- Vanilla Whipped Cream *optional
- Homemade Chocolate Shell *optional
- 2 cups 8 ounces Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 5 ounces crumbled Oreo Cookies This amount is a single row of cookies in the 14.3 oz package can be broken by hand
Bottom Crust: Grease an 8x8" inch square dish (or similar size) and set aside. Process 10 ounces of Oreo cookies in a food processor until an even crumb is reached and transfer to a medium bowl. Mix evenly with 5 tablespoons of melted butter. Spread evenly mixture into the greased pan and press firmly into the bottom. Cover and refrigerate to set.
Cheesecake Layer: Using an electric hand mixer, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the whole can of sweetened condensed milk and combine. Add the 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, mix until combined. Pour over set Oreo cookie crust, and smooth until even. Place in the refrigerator to set.
Toppings Layer: While the cheesecake layer is setting, quarter the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and break apart 5 ounces of Oreo Cookies. You can also make the Vanilla Whipped Cream, if you chose. When the cheesecake is set which should take 2.5-3 hours or overnight, take it out and sprinkle the Oreo cookies and peanut butter cups on top, Drizzle with Homemade Chocolate Shell & serve topped with Vanilla Whipped Cream, if you wish. Makes 9 large, square, pieces. Enjoy!