Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cake
Delicious Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cake
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 8 slices
- Baker's Joy cooking spray
- 13.5 ounces all-purpose flour roughly 2.5 - 2.75 cups
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Rosemary sprig for garnish optional
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Coat a 10-inch tube pan with Baker's Joy cooking spray; or regular cooking spray then dust with 2 tablespoons flour. Weigh or lightly spoon 13.5 ounces flour (about 2.5 - 2.75 cups) into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl.
Place granulated sugar and next 7 ingredients (through eggs) in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Add to flour mixture; beat until blended.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes on a wire rack, and remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Combine powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, stirring until smooth. Drizzle sugar mixture over cake. Garnish with rosemary sprig, if desired.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 531cal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg