Loaded Nachos are a popular game day recipe packed with healthy ingredients and cheesy goodness!
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 party size bag of tortilla chips
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup refried beans preferably homemade
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded cheese a mix of Cheddar and Monterey Jack
- 2 2.25 cans of sliced black olives drained
- 1 cup corn cut straight from the cob, or frozen, thawed
- 3 green onions chopped, for garnish
- jalapeño mixed yellow, orange, red mini peppers, sliced in rounds for garnish
- 2 cups chunky salsa or pico de gallo drained of excess liquid
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown ground beef; drain excess fat.
Add homemade taco seasoning and water to ground beef. Bring to a boil and cook for two minutes.
Line stoneware baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place first layer of chips on baking sheet.
Layer taco meat, refried beans, black beans, cheese, olives, and corn.
Top with chopped green onions, jalapeño, and mixed peppers.
Cook in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Top with drained salsa / pico de gallo and chopped avocado when the nachos come out of the oven.