10. Printer version (Easy Recipe) ...
- 1 oz. Marshmallow or vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball or Goldshlager
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao or Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. high-proof vodka or rum as close to 80% as you can get
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour the liqueurs overtop (except for the high-proof vodka).
Cover and give it a good shake to mix.
Dip your martini glass in some marshmallow creme and then dip into hot chocolate mix.
Pour the contents of the martini shaker into the martini glass, and then carefully pour the high-proof vodka overtop - pouring over the top of a spoon if necessary.
Using a barbecue lighter, set a flame just on top of the martini and let it burn for a minute before blowing it out and carefully enjoying.