Watergate salad was something I ate at family gatherings when I was a child. It's that fluffy green pistachio flavored dessert brimming with marshmallows!
Prep Time15 mins
Chill time1 hr
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 3.4 ounces instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple 20 oz
- 1.5 cup Cool Whip non-fat
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries and additional marshmallows for garnish optional
In a large bowl combine the drained pineapple and the pudding mix. Stir to coat. Add Cool Whip and stir to coat. Add coconut and marshmallows; stir to combine.
If you like, decorate top with cherries and marshmallows. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 152cal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.3mg