Growing up we always had Ambrosia Salad or Watergate Salad on the holiday table. Potlucks, barbecues, family get-togethers, ambrosia salad is just one of those desserts that everyone likes and someone always brings!
Prep Time15 mins
Chill time1 hr
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 29 ounces fruit cocktail drained
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits drained
- 11 ounce mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained and rinsed
- 1 ounce cheesecake Sugar Free Jell-O pudding unprepared
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
Drain all fruit. If fruit was packed in syrup, rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges and cherries in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheesecake flavored pudding mix and stir to coat. Add in sour cream and Cool Whip and stir well.
Fold in marshmallows and chill for at least one hour before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 12.1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 0.4mg