In May I posted a recipe called Grilled Chicken Salad with Herbed Tomato Vinaigrette which was absolutely fabulous. However, I’m not one to drown my salads, I just like to add a bit of flavor with my dressings, so I have plenty of leftover vinaigrette. So, I used it to make this wonderful pasta salad.
Tomato Herb Pasta SaladPrint
- chopped green onion
- diced radishes
- chopped broccoli florets
- diced cheese some sort of soft white
- 1/2 – 3/4 lm cooked and drained mini Farfelle pasta
- fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mix well.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for several hours before serving, stirring twice while chilling to distribute flavors.
NEW! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, Foodie in the Craftroom, to receive updates and tips from both Amanda’s Cookin’ and Crafts by Amanda! Visit http://www.amandascookin.com/p/subscribe-to-newsletter.html