- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 (14-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I used my homemade sauce)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup small curd creamed cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
Heat oven to 375°. Grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches. Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
While spaghetti is cooking, cook beef, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
Mix eggs and cottage cheese; spread evenly over spaghetti. Spoon beef mixture over cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.