Nothing says summer like piping hot, melty s’mores from the campfire. The S’mores Martini makes the perfect summer cocktail – and bonus: you can even light it on fire for an exciting drink for entertaining.
S’mores Martini Recipe
Sometimes you just want a classic drink for easy entertaining, but something with wow factor is always fun – a bit of theatrics with some flavor to back it up!
I’ve made this S’mores Martini two different ways – with either 3 or 4 different liquors to capture the perfect S’mores taste. The 4th ingredient is marshmallow or vanilla vodka which I know isn’t available everywhere and might not be something that will get used up in your liquor cabinet. So if it’s something that you wouldn’t normally buy or enjoy, feel free to skip it. You’ll still get a delicious, chocolate martini with a hint of heat with the other ingredients – just be sure to add a marshmallow on a cocktail stick to get that flavor in there somewhere!
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
How to Make a S’mores Martini
- 1 oz. Marshmallow or vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball or Goldshlager
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao or Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. high-proof vodka or rum (as close to 80% as you can get)
Kitchen tools you may find helpful:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour the liqueurs over the top (except for the high-proof vodka).
- Cover and give it a good shake to mix.
- Dip your martini glass in some marshmallow creme and then dip into hot chocolate mix.
- Pour the contents of the martini shaker into the martini glass, and then carefully pour the high-proof vodka over the top – pouring over the top of a spoon if necessary.
- Using a barbecue lighter, set a flame just on top of the martini and let it burn for a minute before blowing it out and carefully enjoying.
This S’mores Martini is a new party favorite of mine and sure to impress any guests lucky enough to be served this delicious summer cocktail!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS RECIPE
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Enjoy a classic Pina Colada at poolside; it’s perfect for summer.
- This Blue Mermaid Cocktail is just begging to accompany you to the beach or poolside!
- For a refreshing and frothy drink that reminds you of your favorite coffee house treat try this Kahlua Frappuccino!
- The Rum Punch Cocktail comes from the Caribbean. Each island seems to have their own version of this classic cocktail.
Want even more free recipes? Be sure to join my newsletter for FREE recipes and craft ideas sent to your email inbox every week.