Every six months we buy a side of beef. It’s much more cost efficient than paying grocery store prices and the beef tastes so much better. I get tons of ground beef so I am always looking for good recipes…
- Canned tomatoes, green beans and corn can all be found in generic or on sale for 30-50 cents a can.
- Sharp cheddar can be high, but if you buy it on sale or in bulk there’s definitely a savings there.
- Ziti can be found for $1.00 per one pound box
- Ground beef can be found on sale for as low as $1.59 per pound sometimes!
- While Campbell’s soups are often a bit higher, if you use coupons or buy generic you can get some good buys.
NEW! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, Foodie in the Craftroom, to receive updates and tips from both Amanda’s Cookin’ and Crafts by Amanda! Visit http://www.amandascookin.com/p/subscribe-to-newsletter.html