I’m one of those people that must eat breakfast. Not first thing mind you, but after a cup of coffee followed by a glass of water I’m ready to fuel my body with the first meal of the day. It’s lunch that I often forget! Do you know I actually have a daily reminder on my computer’s calendar so that I don’t forget lunch?? Breakfast though, I can’t do without.
70+ Breakfast Recipes
Some of these breakfast recipes are great for everyday, others are ideal for holidays or when you have company staying with you. There are lots of muffins and quick breads, but plenty of egg and danish treats too! Here are 15 of my favorites, the others you will find at the link at the end. Enjoy, and please let me know if you try any!
- Homemade Doughnuts
- Braided Blackberry Breakfast Danish
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Popovers with Cinnamon Butter
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- Radish Hash Browns
- Cheesy Bacon Potato Frittata
- Sweet Garlic, Mushroom and Mozzarella Omelet for One
- Breakfast Burritos for the Freezer
- Soft Boiled Eggs & Toasted Soldiers
- Homemade Granola
- Homemade Freezer French Toast Sticks
- Freezer Pancake Dippers
- Sugar Crusted Plum Muffins
- Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Quick Bread
To see all the breakfast recipes click here!