Menu Plan Monday

Here’s this coming week’s menu. I’m trying to use only what I have in my freezer and pantry to keep the shopping list short. I have chicken leg quarters, pork chops, a sirloin roast and some ground beef in the freezer. That will cover me all week! I’ll be checking out the sales on meat when I hit the store to keep next week frugal too. Have you planned your menu?

Sunday: Braised Chicken Legs with Green Olives

Monday: Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops

Tuesday: Baked Ziti – This is a family favorite!

Wednesday: Hamburgers

Thursday: Sirloin Roast – I made this once a few weeks ago and it was really excellent. Can’t wait to have it again!

Friday: Italian Beef Sandwiches – I have a container of premade Italian Beef for sandwiches in the freezer. Yum.

Saturday: Leftovers

Need a dessert idea? Try this amazing Brownie Mosaic Cheesecake!

(If you enjoyed this post, I’d truly appreciate a stumble, Digg, facebook share, whatever you like! :) )

Tags:

6 Responses to Menu Plan Monday

MaryBeth says:

Dinner every night sounds great…but the dessert has me for sure.

hi, amanda! i've subscribed to your blog for quite some time now. i love reading about your new recipes and trying some of them. ( i live in the Philippines so some of the ingredients you use are not available here, sigh!)

i wanted to tell you i tried making your brownie mosaic cheesecake last year for my son's birthday ( i think… i have 4 children like you, you see.) and it was a huge success! thanks very much! i will be making your chocolate cheesecake brownies soon and will tell you about it. have a blessed week!

Christine Sim

That's great Christine! So glad you liked it, thank you!

Char says:

Can I skip dinner and go right to dessert?

Lindsey says:

Oh my, the cheese cake looks glorious. Oh how I miss dairy sometimes…
    Your menu plan, as always, looks fabulous :-)
    Happy Monday!

julie says:

Looks like a tasty menu plan you've put together. That cheesecake looks to die for!