Menu Plan Monday

This week’s menu doesn’t really include anything new, except for Tuesday. I’m rushed this week, so I’m sticking with recipes I know. Almost have the freezer emptied! Have you planned your menu yet?

Monday – Buck’s Game – One of my boys is in the school band and they are playing at the opening of the Milwaukee Bucks Game tonight! So no dinner making for me. :)

Tuesday – Baked Chicken with Parmesan and Herbs – Haven’t tried this one yet, hope it’s good!

Wednesday – Best Meatloaf Ever

Thursday – Hot Hamburger Sandwiches – One of my husband’s all time favorites
Friday – take out

Saturday – Pasta with Garlic Roasted Broccoli – I love this one!

Sunday – Spaghetti and Meatballs

Looking for something fun for dessert this week? Try these Brown Butter Chocolate Toffee Blondies!

Brown Butter Chocolate Toffee Blondies

(If you enjoyed this post, I’d truly appreciate a stumble, Digg, facebook share, whatever you like! :) )

Tags:

10 Responses to Menu Plan Monday

SnoWhite says:

This is my first time stopping by — don't know how I missed this excellent blog of yours!! I'm off to check out those hamburger sandwiches and the pasta… and I'll be back! I'm a new follower.

Lindsey says:

Yum! Your menu sounds lovely as always :-) I'm off to check out the Browned Butter Chocolate Toffee Blondies.

Char @ Raising a Healthy Family says:

Personally, my favorite nights of the week are the ones where I do not have to cook ;-)

The pasta recipe looks like another one I need to try – my kids love broccoli.

Rachel says:

I think your menu sounds great for the week! I'm going to take a look at your pasta recipe…we love pasta! Also, I just bought an ungodly amount of frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts…one of our grocery stores had a 4 lb bag on sale for $5.49…pretty hard to pass up, but now I'm in search of chicken recipes!!!

I have an award waiting for you on my blog :)

Barb, sfo says:

That burger recipe looks delicious!

Natanya @ Fete and Feast says:

You had me at brown butter – those blondies look fantastic!

MaryBeth says:

I think the entire week sounds delish! What kind of take out will you be having?

Nutmeg Nanny says:

I love the idea of making a meal plan. I have tried it before and always eat more healthy when I have it planned out. When I don't stick to the plan I end up ordering take out and eating like crap.

Andrea says:

What an amazing blog, I have been lost in it for almost 30 minutes – so many things to try out.

Thanks Andrea, so kind of you! :)