Individual Personal Pizzas

It’s the weekend, so pizza is a perfect post! I have posted about this dough, the sauce, and the sausage recipe before, so if you would like the recipes go ahead and click the link. :)

Last week I decided to change things up. We only had four people eating for a change, so instead of making one regular pizza (everyone likes different toppings) I decided to split the dough into 4 pieces and make individual pizzas instead. This worked out perfectly! The are just the right size, they fit right onto a dinner plate. In fact next time I might cut the dough into five pieces and see how that goes.

These were so much easier to handle too. Easier to slide off the peel and onto the stone, etc. See the size of this cute little pizza on the pizza pan?? I will be making our pizza this way from now on!
Again, if you would like the recipes, please visit this pizza blog post :)

11 Responses to Individual Personal Pizzas

Rachelle @ "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" says:

This is the perfect weekend post! It goes great with the one I just posted for English Muffin pizzas too! Yum!

Nazarina A says:

Now my stomach is really growling for a slice!

Carrie says:

Pizza are a typical weekend food at my house. I have never made personal pizzas yet…. I think I will give that a try.

I love pizza but have never made a home made one.

5 Star Foodie says:

Yum! Individual pizzas are such a great idea – and you can vary the toppings according to each family member’s preference.

Talita says:

Sounds delish! The pic, Oh my, is mouthwatering! I like so much individual dish.

I cant wait to give this a try. I’ve been wanting to try my own sausage and now I can! Thanks for the recipes and the link to the dough!

Cheri Sicard says:

As it is just 2 of us here, I often make personal pizzas and make a couple extra — I par-bake these for about 5 minutes, let them cool then wrap in foil and freeze for quick lunches. It’s not quite as good as rolling them out fresh, but it beats the pants off of any store bought frozen pizza.

RecipeGirl says:

Now I’m thinking ‘PIZZA’ for tonight’s dinner :) Looks so yummy!

Anne says:

Your pizza crust looks awesome! Love pizza around here, especially the homemade variety!

MaryBeth says:

We love pizza at our house, my husband is the King of pizza making. We really love the looks of yours!!!