It doesn’t matter what the season, homemade muffin recipes are always welcome in this house. I make muffins and quick breads often, though probably more in the fall than any other time. They are fabulous as after school snacks, perfect for a grab and go breakfast, and even make a nice dessert after dinner. Besides, it’s an excuse to technically eat cake for breakfast without getting funny looks!
After looking through my recipes, I was actually surprised at how many I have shared on this blog! My favorite? The Sugar Crusted Plum Muffins by far. They are all good, but if you had to choose one, that would be it!
15 Homemade Muffin Recipes
- Shortcut Zucchini Muffins
- Cocoa Sugar Crusted Muffins with Nutella Filling
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins with Vanilla Lemon Glaze
- Starbuck’s Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cherry Swirl Muffins
- Sugar Crusted Plum Muffins (my favorite!)
- Spiced Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins with White Chocolate Chunks
- Vanilla Maple Butternut Muffins
- Cinnamon Chip Banana Muffins
- Vanilla Zucchini Muffins
- Banana Upside Down Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
How about cake? If you’re a cake fan like me, whether it’s baked from scratch or a doctored up cake mix, I have plenty of cake and cupcake recipes too.